Thursday, 12 November 2009

Quick check in

Time has passed by so quickly since my last blog.
I am starting a new entry tomorrow, but I know the lovely Caroline worries about me if I dont write in a while and I realy do appriciate that.

I am settling into my new flat, smudge loves it! I love it and it is a lovely safe and cosy home.
Chemo is tiring me more, but I am hanging in there.

will post early next week.

six weeks to xmas!

peace and love to everyone

Lucy
xXx

6 comments:

alan said...

Nice to find you here again!

Here they didn't even wait for Halloween to go by before the decorations were out in the stores, the music was on the radio and the sales had begun. I've been bombarded with "Black Friday Sale" flyers, that's traditionally the day after Thanksgiving!

Hooray for safe and cosy and a happy kitty!

alan

Caroline said...

Hi Lucy, Great to hear that you have settled in with a cosy cat, they can be so fussy. You have used the home word, that is marvellous, a home is what we all need for peace and security. Are you looking forward to xmas? Should it not be Beltaine or something interesting on the shortest day?

Look forward to your next post.

Caroline XXX

Melissa said...

Good to hear from you again Lucy, and that you and Smudge (cute name)are all settled into your new home. Only six weeks til xmas? Time flies! I better get on the stick and start my shopping.

Take good care of yourself, sweetie!
Melissa XX

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like your new home.
x

Anonymous said...

You sound to be happy and relaxed in your new flat. All you have to do now is get your x-mas tree up! x

Lucy said...

xmas tree goes up next week hun :-)